HOW TO MAKE FAKE "HAS BEEN BANNED" TEXT PHOTO FOR PRANK ON BREAWORLDS USING ASEPRITE

HOW TO MAKE FAKE "HAS BEEN BANNED" TEXT FOR PRANK YOUR BREAWORLDS DISCORD FRIENDS ON BREAWORLDS USING ASEPRITE (IN COMPUTER/LAPTOP)

1. Go to a random world with black background (Darkness Theme)

2. Screenshot any message that are in the chat, maybe just say "SCREENSHOT" in the chat and then screenshot it (screenshot using windowsKey + Shift + S)

3. Create New File in Aseprite and click "OK" do not change the resolution

4. Screenshot the black theme on chat (screenshot the black theme that are covered by chat)

5. CTRL+V on the aseprite

6. Resize the black theme on chat to hide the "SCREENSHOT" text (in aseprite) in the chat that u screenshot in step 2

7. Type in the chat "[~1yourUsername ~0has been ~3banned ~0for breaking the game rules.]" !!DO NOT ENTER THE MESSAGE!!

8. Screenshot the message that you type in chat (that you haven't send it on chat) from step 7

9. Paste in on aseprite then resize it and make it fit with the blank text because of step 4

10. Now it's done

SmileI hope it helps if you want to prank your friend by saying "omg me got ban" to ur friend in discord then show the photo that you have edit it using Aseprite heheCool if you want to see the preview of this result just dm me on discord and also if you dont understand the tutorial because my english bad, just dm me on discord ill teach you the prank. ;

go to Breaworlds discord then find Aplukat then you can DM me Wink

edit: I can't show the preview here because its error idk why but it says "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination."